Seminar - Introduction to Vocal Health for the Voice User
The summer series of seminars is now finished.
There will be dates announced for the Autumn series
Maintaining healthy function is essential for all professional voice users. This seminar will focus on how to maintain healthy voices by paying attention to our voice use at all times, to pacing our voices and the influence of lifestyle.
• General advice for maintaining healthy voice use
• Diet and gastro-oesophageal reflux
• Voice and sport
• Pacing the voice through the working day
• Remedies for the common cold
• Side-effects of medications
• Alternative medications